My essays regularly appear on Pop Sugar Moms, Scary Mommy, and in 2014 I contributed to the anthlogy Scary Mommy’s Guide to Surviving the Holidays. I’ve also been featured on The Huffington Post and MommyPage, and worked as a humor columnist for local parenting sites STL Parent and STL Family Life. Periodically I like to take a break from short form essay writing to work on the memoir I started 34 years ago. I plan to finish it approximately six years after I die.
Other awards include:
- 2015 Huffington Post Term Paper of the Year winner
- 2013 Listen to Your Mother rock star
- 2013 River Front Times Best of the Web – personal blog nominee
- 2012 River Front Times Best of the Web – personal blog nominee
- 2010 Momversation ‘Fresh Voice
Some of my favorite blog posts: